To empower individuals to live healthier.
For those we serve, to improve the quality of health care and clinical outcomes, and to bend the cost curve.
- Honesty, integrity, ethics
- Culture of both entrepreneurism and discipline
- Change paradigms; be part of something special
- Meritocracy and opportunity
- Careful financial stewardship
Why We Are Different
We have been recognized repeatedly for the quality, reliability, and safety of our programs and services by national organizations such as NCQA and URAC. And, as an employer, we've received many awards for walking the talk of healthy living.